Friday, September 7, 2012

My SRT Update #2

I apologize that I did not post any more info on that gasket the other night. This was do to putting as many hours in at work to pay the bills and of course to pay for the goodies I hope to put under my hood.

I plan to install this gasket on my next day off and I will actually post a third and final update on the product but for now here is more information.


The gasket was produced by an ebay company called PX3 Auto. I spend just under $27 on this gasket and it looks very similar to the Boomba gasket that is a little more. Material wise they both look the same they feel the same and well they almost are the same. The thickness is even the same. So far I do recommend this as far as quality goes but we will see the moment it is installed and we get to see how long it lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment