Thursday, August 30, 2012

Live or Drive

My name is Nate and I am just your average Joe.  I have a passion that is shared by people around the world whether your poor or rich, a boy or girl, young or old and athletic or fat as can be. This passion is cars. I have been around cars my whole life and I have seen just about everything that can possibly be done to them.

I am sick and tired of reading magazines and seeing cars that either can't be built by the average person or cars that just aren't built by the owners at all. What I would like to see are cars that are built out of passion, cars that are in the process of being built and hell even cars that won't ever be finished. This is why I made this blog. This blog is to show cars that were built or are being built by enthusiasts just like you.



1 comment: